Have questions or requests?
Please don’t hesitate to contact us by using the Contact Form.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The Rufus House will be able to reopen from 17th of May, should all goes well in accordance with “a new four-step plan to ease lockdown’ announced by the Government. It has been a long and very difficult time for all of us, but Now is the time start looking positively into the future. Look forward to welcoming you to The Rufus House.
Direct Booking Terms & Conditions
To secure a reservation we charge a non-refundable deposit of £50.00 for each room booked. For cancellations made up to 7 days before your check-in date you will not be liable for the total balance. For cancellations made after this time you will be liable for the total amount, however all efforts will be made to re-let the cancelled accommodation in order to minimise charges.
In supporting your travel plans during this difficult period, we have updated our policy as follows:
- If you have an existing booking with us and have paid a deposit, you can postpone your stay for up to 12 months.
- For any existing and new reservations arriving before 31st October 2020, can be cancelled up to 24 hours prior to arrival without further charge. You can use paid deposit for your future stay with us (up to 12 months).
- If you need to adjust a reservation made through our booking agent, please contact them directly for assistance.
- Date of Arrival
- No. of Nights
- No. of People
- Type of Room
- Special requirements if any
- Your contact telephone number
- Email address and the name of the recipient
- Your personal message