The Rufus House
This grand Victorian house was built in 1876 as a country residence. With acres of exceptional woodland and open heaths as our front garden, easy access to all New Forest attractions, The Rufus House is an ideal TOURING BASE to explore the New Forest and surrounding areas of natural beauty all year around as well as for BUSINESS TRAVELLERS and long-term residents.
Walking, cycling, bird watching, horse riding, sailing, golf, archery, kayaking and canoeing; golf courses, equestrian centres, spa and swimming pools are all short distance.
- For Frequent Business Travellers, we offer special corporate rates.
- Large Vans parking spaces.
- Our en-suite Deluxe Double room has a desk, desk lamp, free WiFi, hair-dryer and non-alcohol mini fridge in the room (wine glasses and tumblers are prepared for your convenience).
- Our 2nd floor smaller en-suite Corporate Single room with a double bed, free WiFi and hair-dryer is ideal for corporate clients whose requirements are just a clean and comfortable place to stay and relax before heading off to work the following morning (wine glasses and tumblers in the room).
- For Corporate Rates call us on 02380 282930 or email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct Booking Special Offers
Direct Booking Special Offers, BOOK DIRECT to receive FREE Upgrade
Please call us on 02380 282930 or email us to email@example.com. with dates and type of rooms.
Mindfulness Retreat in New Forest
The Rufus House offers Mindfulness Retreat with yoga and meditation lessons.
It is a safe environment on your personal retreat to practice meditation, mindful Prāna Yoga, breathing exercises and Mindfulness practice, while staying this peaceful place in New Forest National Park, Hampshire.
Relax, Refresh and Revive with a short break in Hampshire, only 90 minutes from London.
- By Air : Southampton Airport 13 miles. Heathrow Airport 70 miles.
- By Rail: Brockenhurst station and Southampton Central station are well served by direct train services from London Waterloo. Taxis are available at each station.
- By Car: From London M25, exit at Junction 12 signed M3 South West. After 40 minutes drive on M3, then take M27 West Quay. Exit M27 at Junction 2 signed Beaulieu, then A35 Lyndhurst. After Ashurst village proceed for approx. 3 miles, Rufus House is situated on the right hand side of the road opposite to the open woodland.